Friday, July 1, 2011

The Key to Burning Fat on Your Stomach


Everybody in the world that I talk to that doesn't have a clue about fat loss always asks me the same darn question....

"How do I get rid of this fat on my belly?"

Yes. The old aged belly fat question. Everybody seems to have body fat that they would love to get rid of located right on their stomach. And most people haven't a clue about how to get rid of it. Wanna know how I know?

Because they always ask if doing sit-ups or what not will work. And when I say no they ask if I know of any good and effective ab workouts since summer is coming around the corner.

Unfortunately, the truth is that ab exercises burn barely any fat.

Yes, you read that right.

Most ab exercises will get your abs stronger but they won't get rid of the fat. In order to do that you need to follow a healthy weight loss program geared at burning body fat off of your body. You see, you cannot spot reduce fat from any specific area. You can add muscle to areas but you can't cut fat. Your body decides where it's going to take fat from and it only does that when your body is in a fat burning mode. To learn how to do exactly that, check out how to lose weight fast.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My cousin recommended this blog and she was totally right keep up the fantastic work!


Healthy Weight Loss Program